International Infant Practitioner, Sleep and Breastfeeding Consultant, Specialist Multiples & P.N.D. Advisor, Parental Coach in Positive Infant Social Behaviour.
Specialising in :
- Sleep Training in infants from 6 months of age upwards
- Advise on age appropriate routines and gentle sleep settling in babies under 6 months of age to encourage good sleep patterns
- Bottle refusal for parents returning to work (100% success rate to date)
- Infant behavioural concerns including sibling jealousy/rivalry, toddler opposition.
- Introduction of solid foods (Baby led and traditional)
"My approach is geared towards your infants unique personality & respecting his emotional needs. I offer you advice & support that is tailor made to you as a family. I am cheerful, confident and can bring calm and a positive attitude into your home. I use 30 years of professional experience and some sleep science too, to show you consistent and gentle methods that really do work. The bonus for you is that you will have a big boost of confidence as a parent.
There are never silly questions and I certainly don't judge your parenting ways, I simply offer you support and listen to you carefully to understand the type of parent you wish to be to your infant.
It doesn't always have to involve lots of crying and stress. Sometimes just a few small adjustments can make a massive difference to your baby's happiness, his sleep patterns and well-being."